2 Project Hephaestus Development Blog: Greetings from PH

Project Hephaestus Development Blog

Tracking the development of a desktop blogging client that aims to bring blogging closer to word processing

Greetings from PH

You read that correctly. This post is brought to you by Project Hephaestus. I can now post, using PH, to a Blogger blog. I can't edit or delete old posts just yet, but at least the editing feature should come soon.

This isn't my first post using PH, as I already posted to the PH Testing Grounds (http://phtesting.blogspot.com). Hey, a link! All of the formatting is supported, as can be seen by this post.

There is one tiny problem that I don't know how to resolve: the date posted is behind by eight hours, even when I specify the time zone. Still, I can post and that's what matters now. Hooray for Project Hephaestus!

Update: I can now edit posts as well, as can be seen by this very update. Yes, this update is straight from PH.

Comments

    Post a Comment

Archives

  1. March 2006
  2. April 2006

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?