2 Project Hephaestus Development Blog: Contact with Blogger.com Made!

Project Hephaestus Development Blog

Tracking the development of a desktop blogging client that aims to bring blogging closer to word processing

Contact with Blogger.com Made!

The interface has not changed much from, except for the blog management pane on the left.  This part of the window allows you to see your blogs, and your posts for each blog.  In the text window, I'm actually editing one of my previous posts!

As you can see, I can now actually get access to my blogs and posts on Blogger.com! That puts me that much closer to being able to posting via PH. Obviously, that makes me extremely excited. I just have to do a little more work to get everything up and running.

In somewhat related news, I set up a new blog: the Project Hephaestus Testing Grounds. That blog will be were I will start posting, editing, and deleting posts using PH. Also, after I make PH public, people will be able to post there. That too is great news.

But that doesn't mean I'm done. I still have a bit of work before I'll be able to post, edit and delete posts with PH, and more work after that before I can release it as alpha or beta software. Still, I'm ready for the challenge.

Comments

    Post a Comment

Archives

  1. March 2006
  2. April 2006

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?